Part of the collection !!

It looks sensational, I always find it hard selecting which cards to get into a pic like that... I feel bad for the cards I leave out, which I know sounds completely Insane!

Sick stuff! Shoudl have been all Haws stuff though mate - that Spurs jersey stands out like the proverbial you know what - even if it the ridiculous high end Centurymarks.....

Sick stuff! Shoudl have been all Haws stuff though mate - that Spurs jersey stands out like the proverbial you know what - even if it the ridiculous high end Centurymarks.....
Most of my cards are with the hawks jersey, more and more Panini stuff coming out with clippers and spurs jerseys though.

Great pic with a sweet centrepiece! I'm liking all those UD Black's!!!! Those sets are some of more favourites, well done Mark!
Thanks Nick, I did consider chasing the UD Black Hall of Fame 2006 Letterman chase but ....way too big, maybe one day?!

Or under the signed Jersey I got of his, now that is a good idea.
Yup i reckon that would look superb. Pity you aren't in WA I would do it for you. It's not terribly difficult to do it yourself. If you go to a framers they can cut the matting for you to have the right sized cut outs for the cards in the one touches. I do my stuff by hand with a mat cutter from Jacksons or Riot art supplies. But i have a lot of signed Manchester United stuff and would cost too much to pay someone, in your case for a one off it might not bother you to pay 300 or so to get it done.