tak35bne

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
tack35
COMC User
tak35bne
Well what can I say, got some out standing cards today, firstly I received a 1994 Kangaroo Heroes series, folder no 4940 of 5000. The cards were still in their original shrink wrap in the folders internal housing when sold, along with this came a mint letter and envelope to enter the comp to win a set of signed cards.......to be honest I don't think I will ever remove those cards from their shrink wrap.......will upload some photo's to my bucket PC tomorrow.

Also I got an almost complete set of Select 2000 NRL cards (missing card no 79), along with SOO cards, ANZAC test heroes subset AND an unredeemed redemption card for a terry hill signature......guess who is going to the post office monday..........:)

All in all a great day and some great cards to be had......:D

tak35bne

Nice, where did u pick those up from?

I picked the '94 kangaroo heroes set up off Ebay at a VERY nice price, when the seller rang me to arrange for me to pick them up, he told me about the 2000 series and asked if I wanted to make an offer, I did, he accepted and I got some VERY good cards, gonna upload a photo to my bucket tonight.

Back
Top Bottom