NRL cards 2012 release dates

I think they were at the same time (roughly) as the first release, testing the memory though haha
Yeah, they would have been very close. I could be wrong, but Champions were usually out a week or two before the season started and the Telegraph ones just after the season starting. Maybe around 3-4 weeks between the releases.

So much hate on DT cards! I love them, they were bigger sets than the "official" releases and in the early days had players that don't have other cards.

Mine look great signed, especially the Warriors 2002 season. I'd love a cheap release of cards for the whole club's squads.

2012Ltd was a dumpster fire in the quality control department! I pulled many damaged hits out of these.

I agree, I collect rookie cards and to me a players first card is the one I want regardless of the brand or release.
It’s strange to think a newspaper would be allowed to produce cards with team names/nrl logo’s without being ‘official’ my only guess is select didn’t have exclusive licenses with the nrl, in which case fair game all cards are official?

Couldn't agree more. So many Storm players got their only card in DT sets. If they still did them, I might actually have a Tui Kamikamica card...

Back
Top Bottom