Not new... but back

infestacide

Metal Head
Feedback - 100%
368   0   0
Hello ozct it has been a minute, but I have been back picking up some cards after a number of years away from the hobby.

I'm sure I will recognise some names around from back in the day, and I look forward to meeting new people.

I sold everything I had, so I have been starting from scratch. Just a small amount of chases at the moment, but have enjoyed being around it again.

Cheers, Ben

Hey man good to see you around! I bought a card lot from you and picked it up years and years ago around when I first came back to the hobby

what brought you back?

Just needed a hobby to take my mind off the grind, so went back to what I used to enjoy. Not going as nuts as I used to.. and boy has it changed

I can't even imagine!!!!!

It's a whole new world! haha

How did you come across Cason Wallace? I'm not even really past collecting someone like Luka Doncic yet which was 18-19 class - let alone someone more recent! always curious!

I can't even imagine!!!!!

It's a whole new world! haha

How did you come across Cason Wallace? I'm not even really past collecting someone like Luka Doncic yet which was 18-19 class - let alone someone more recent! always curious!
Just a thunder fan, and thought he has a bit of upside. Gives me something to look for I guess. I could have gone for sga, but im not rich...