Nice 'Niques & other UL's

bjs127

Cricket card fanatic
Feedback - 100%
94   0   0
My postie has earnt his money this week, some nice combos coming in - really enjoying this Leadership chase, but now i'm over halfway I think it will be slowing down soon unfortunately.

Anyway here's the best of the latest shipment, with the Dr J patch, jersey# KGs and the Nique auto my fave pickups:

Some great patches on those cards mate, well done

The patches on the Nique are sweet, and can't complain with Garnett jersey numbered cards!

Love the Dr J patch and the 'Niques! That auto is sensational with the auto going onto the jersey
I wish they made the auto versions with 2 patches and 2 jersey pieces in them instead of the 4 jersey pieces though

Thanks guys for the kind words - I just won the UL Rodman auto overnight, so super happy with that! Haven't got any Rodmans until this one.

Love the Dr J patch and the 'Niques! That auto is sensational with the auto going onto the jersey
I wish they made the auto versions with 2 patches and 2 jersey pieces in them instead of the 4 jersey pieces though

Even better, the autos should have 4 patches but maybe we're just being picky....when i write my complaint letter to UD i'll sign it from both of us Nick

Shame the KGs are a Wolves jersey, but still a nice patch.

Of the 20 players appearing on all 4 card variations I've have only completed 1 set of all 4 cards, and that is Brandon Roy - bagged the auto yesterday.

I've now got 45 of the 80:

/99 GU - 16 of 20
/50 GU - 8 of 20
/25 patch - 10 of 20
/25 auto - 11 of 20

I've cleaned out eBay, Beckett marketplace and COMC - they don't pop up in FS thread on here or HK or SCF, so just have to be patient - not one of my strong points