Nash Redemption

Rob C

OzCardTrader
Feedback - 100%
2   0   0
So, just been on a 20 mile round trip to my local fedex depot to pick up a package from panini. A ridiculously large mailer bag, containing a shoe box containg a bubble envelope containg one single card, this card

This is the first of a few national treasures international redemptions i have coming through. Really nice looking cards

3 weeks isn't too bad! I would say you were quite lucky. I've been waiting 4 weeks on cards that became available 5 - 6 weeks ago!

I've mentioned it before, regardless of the deal Panini has with FedEx or whoever, surely they are going to end up bankrupt from postage costs, it's ridiculous for some of the stuff they send out like that.

M V Steeeeeeeeeve! Sweet looking cards - the Canadians are taking over the NBA! heh heh

NASHTY card matey! Love how the flags are incorporated into the card, the NBA is becoming such a global game.

nice card and btw love how he played last night, I hope his body will allow him to play this season. He's such a amazing player to watch when he's healthy.