my first ever COMC mailday,all KING KYRIE !!!

Starrscreem

kyrie irving collector
Feedback - 100%
12   0   0
After asking about 30 dumb questions and being helped by everyone on this great community I managed to make my own comc account and now I have my first package to share with all its bounty.

I waited over a year and immaculate was the last series of kyries rookie year cards for me to chase so I decided to have a go at getting afew, nothing to amazing but it's a start, he has so many rookie cards being a dual year there where a crazy amount of series produced to chase, now I'm on me way into the last frontier for me, I really need to update my PC gallery. love me one/one templates and especially the 12/13 immaculate all star one as I don't think I will ever see the real card as it is a 1/1 I beleave. love my kyrie all star cards and here are 2 spectre templates and my redemption aswell so I have a good idea of how the card will look like when it arrives .almost shit my pants when I became the proud owner of the team tandems prime, jersey no. To boot. these ones are all doubles but I couldn't help myself. and this last one was from a seller on this site .

Hope use enjoyed and if use have any kyries please run em by me thanks .

Great comc haul! So many kickass patch cards man, love the rookie booklet and I'm a sucker for a jersey numbered! Great bunch man!