MUFC Mail - Cards and Memorabillia

shawnkemp40

🔴⚪⚫
Feedback - 100%
116   0   0
Happy to see some recent purchases coming through. Ronaldo and Saha Club issued signed jerseys plus a few tough auto's Solskjaer and Veron Manuscripts Black #/100 plus a couple of other auto's. Will list more as they come through, probably have one more mailday post for the year.

Tidy as usual mate, well done.

te="rishgoon, post: 1392676, member: 3529"]Tidy as usual mate, well done.[/quote]
Cheers man. Eh ur lead is getting out of control. Have to say I am pleased to see the gunners up there. As long as a blue team don't take the league I will be able to sleep at night lol. Still, I can hope for a new pair of defenders in Januaryhehe

te="rishgoon, post: 1392676, member: 3529"]Tidy as usual mate, well done.
Cheers man. Eh ur lead is getting out of control. Have to say I am pleased to see the gunners up there. As long as a blue team don't take the league I will be able to sleep at night lol. Still, I can hope for a new pair of defenders in Januaryhehe[/quote]
Lead is only 4 points, and a long way to go. Utd in a spot of bother though.

A few little bits pre-xmas. Nothing extraordinary but have been chasing the Keano signature performers for ages, so I am happy to have got it. In fact these 2 autos I got for a really good price so I did well in that regard. More jerseys en-route but this is probably all that will get through this year. Aus Post are pretty constipated at he moment.

Lol - so true
I have updated my collection in photobucket. everything in hand or kept at home is there. Will post a new mailday thread once some more come in. Not all of my memorabilia is on but my cards are.

Love the mailday mate, even if it is the wrong RED shirt

Jerseys are beauties. I think I need to check out footy cards, A Gerrard auto would be a must have.