MMB delivery

shawnkemp40

🔴⚪⚫
Feedback - 100%
116   0   0
Ok so I just got home to find a big box with amongst games, shoes etc these packages...
So I'll bust the blasters and then post the results in a bit!!

So a little bit of cheap fun. Nothing that exciting but a laugh for a little coin.

So more exciting for me is that James Ennis is in Prizm so.....

And some other bits... Rookie Remembrance, Great SIGnificance Gold /10 have been after this one for a while. And got these 2 The Luxe die-cut /10 (such a dumb cut) and the Martin Luxe RC auto /25 for like $8 usd or something haha.

Last edited:
So have you still got anything left to chase? really nice haul, always great to see that Ennis PC grow!

So have you still got anything left to chase? really nice haul, always great to see that Ennis PC grow!

Heya Skip, yeah mate there's a few variants of the base card I still need to chase down from Prizm. Purple, Green, Starburst and maybe one or two more. Other than that, getting the other 2 5th Anniversaries would be nice to own all 5 but for now 3 out of 5 is cool.
I am canning/have canned all the side PC's I had to pass the time. Just got my Star Co Niques and my Shumps left which I'll decide what to do with at some point. Other than that I'll keep my Kareems and just try to knock off older Ennis cards I don't have.

If you need something else to pass the time you can start tracking down some of the rarer Q-Pons I need! Then I might be able to tweet the guy! hah hah

Chrissy came early I see
Very nice pickup on the Luxe.
Thanks Mark, if only I could find a buyer for my Niques...

Any break is fun I reckon! Nice to see a stockpile of Ennis Prizms!
Thanks Ant, yeah man been going nuts. Hasn't been anything new in a while and now there are some in Prizm and Donruss as well as a couple of other pick ups. Nice to renew some momentum