OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brendan
eBay User
bitecollectablesau
COMC User
Sharpyssports
Hi all,

Thought I'd share the new promotion we are offering as part of the MERQARY.com trading card platform.

MERQARY is a place where you can manage your trading card collection digitally in your very own Trophy Room. You can also buy and sell on a trading card dedicated marketplace that links to your collection in your Trophy Room.

For all new paying members between now and midnight Sunday night on MERQARY.com we are offering a welcome pack of supplies!

Below you will see what supplies you will receive should you sign up to one of our paid membership plans.

On the $9.99/month membership plan you can sell 20 transactions (note not 20 cards. A transaction may be 1 or 1000 cards and this only counts as 1 transaction). No more paying a commission on each and every sale which can add up to $1,000's every month.

If you are already a paying member you will also receive the supplies package. You are more than welcome to upgrade your membership tier should you wish to receive the bigger supplies package.

Once you have signed up to a paid membership tier please send us an email or PM with your address and we will get your welcome package in the mail to you.

Then whilst you are on the site, go check out the amazing deals in the marketplace that our members are starting add.

Don't forget that being a paid member also puts you in the draw for the Kobe Bryant Auto giveaway which gets drawn in December this year! Don't miss out on being in the draw. I will add a picture of this here too.

For anyone purchasing from my MERQARY shop I also offer free shipping within Australia. You can pickup cards for as little as $0.50 USD delivered. Note this is only for my shop within the MERQARY platform. Other members will have their own shipping prices.

I'm looking forward to seeing more members adding cards for sale on the marketplace. The more people using this site the quicker it will be that we can all move away from those super expensive marketplaces.

Thanks,
Brendan

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

BCC66654-48B1-452D-B36D-321171870AE9.png

Back
Top Bottom