massive PC mailday !!!!!! finally my first 1/1 for certifed set

xavierty

I WANT ALL 03/03 FLEER PLATINUM NAMEPLATE!!!!
Feedback - 100%
190   0   0
First up is a card i thought i would never ever find let alone have in my pc , got this Gasol prime team patch off ebay and yes its a 1/1 , still cant believe its mine!! love them or hate them printing plates are still 1/1s , so far this brings mu total to 62 k love 1/1 plates!!
finally picked myself up a 2009 threads auto /25 of k love, and the certified patch is from one of my fav patch set of all time, i now have 7 out of the 25!!

Got to love the NT patches /25 and the contenders auto is /10 but again my fav is the cert gold /25, love all the certified!!

the select hot stars is to /15 but i no some members would think insane but i want all the NT base from last year....i think i have 20 so far.
All the last 6 cards are either the first or last print, i love the challenge of finding these and cheap to! hope you have enjoyed my k love mailday, up next is a totally certified mailday stay tuned , thanks for looking kristan and tired timba

First up is a card i thought i would never ever find let alone have in my pc , got this Gasol prime team patch off ebay and yes its a 1/1 , still cant believe its mine!! love them or hate them printing plates are still 1/1s , so far this brings mu total to 62 k love 1/1 plates!!

Plenty of love here .

The 1/1 TC patch of gasol is insane wow awesome you get it . Very happy.

I love this TC set patch huge Congratz.

Wonderful additions to your Love PC . It's very impressive