Manimal Mail feat. T-Mac, Kyle Lowry & misc.

nichj99

Faried PC Battle Champion
Feedback - 100%
231   0   0
My 162 piece COMC mail arrived yesterday, but required a post office collection this morning.

Most of it is prizm & crusade set chase items, so I won't bore you with them. Instead, I'll show off just some of the better PC cards in it

Miscellaneous items

2012-13 Prizm Chris Paul USA Green Prizm (courtesy of black friday sales)

Some more select gold - taking my total to 9 in hand now. Such stunning cards, and before the parallel overload from panini too! (some of these are from ozct members, thanks guys!)

Premier Penmanship Rudy Gay - one of my favorite sets and isn't he having a great start to the season in Sacramento!

Another 2013-14 Select Franchise Signatures Blue Prizm for the set chase

Kyle Lowry pickups

2012-13 Select Green Prizm #/10

I still believe this is the nicest superscribe set panini has done in any version of GS.

2013-14 Preferred autos. Pretty cool seeing Lowry show these of on his Instagram account before they went back to be packed & collated. Blue #/20, Green #/5

2013-14 Totally Certified Acetate auto - big fan of this one, much nicer than I thought.

Tracy McGrady pickups

Some base and inserts. Big fan of the topps chrome stuff, prizm doesn't stack up at all.

1997-98 SpX Rookie Card Rainbow (RC, Silver, Bronze, Sky Blue & Gold)

Two more autos, the 9th & 10th that I have in hand! The Finite Signatures I got for $1 BIN with Free Shipping on ebay - steal!

These two items came hand in hand on ebay, and are the T-Mac's that I was easily looking forward to the most.

1998-99 Topps Chrome Refractor

Skybox Dunk N' Go Nuts

Faried's continued in the next post.

Kenneth Faried PC Items

Had a bit of a period where I couldn't spend much on cardboard, so I chased the 11v12 NT dual auto variations. I've now got every Bronze #/49, Silver #/25, Gold #/25, Emerald #/10 for each of the 5 players he is featured with - and a 1/1 still incoming

Some various base, inserts and autos. Signatured #/5, Signatures Film #/3, Brilliance Artist Proof #/10, Panini Base variation silver knight available in retail packs only, prestige a case hit and Immaculate #/10.

Immaculate Quads Nuggets #/10 - not sure what happened to Faried's patch

2012-13 Preferred Defense booklet prime #21/25 - Tim Duncan's Jersey Number!

2013-14 Immaculate Logos #/7

2012-13 Immaculate Authentics Tag #/3

Finally, 2012-13 Preferred Green Triangle #/5
Only the second one I've ever seen, wasn't letting this one get away!
Completed that rainbow at last (minus the black 1/1)

And thats it! Faried rookie year count is currently at 207/253 non 1/1's only need 46 more to complete it!

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Love the t-macs and the manimals are nice as always. The immac patch is epic.

Really solid Lowry there man and always been a big fan of those Dunk n Go Nuts cards! Smashed it outta the ballpark again with the Faried's, I like that big dir'T'y nuggets logo card, Laundry tag is sick too and like that patch booklet...hopefully the Duncan jersey #'d collector dosent hunt you down like the Chandler one haha