Manc Mailday .......updated 20/5/2015

shawnkemp40

🔴⚪⚫
Feedback - 100%
116   0   0
Rightio, have had to do a few late shifts at work recently and haven't hit the PO Box since this time last week. Pulled in after hours last night , opened the PO Box door and it literally started spewing collect mail cards at me! Went in armed with all of them after work today, here's what came:

IP/TTM - I know a few reliable guys in the UK that are basically professional autograph hunters so I bought these from them!!

A few 2013 TPG Greens:

2014 TPG:

Also congrats on getting all 4 printing plates of Jones a feat in itself
Lol that worked out quite funny as I had 3 and then the black turned up with a ridiculous price tag, I messaged the guy and advised what I had paid for the other 3 and made an offer $20 more than I paid for the others just to complete the set. He thought it was cool to have all 4 so he agreed!

You've done well finding that CR7 and you're the first person I have come across that has all 4 printing plates of a player, all round great effort and persistence.

Love that ronaldo one
born in portugal, made in Manchester
Cheers man, Been after that one for ages to complete the set. Patience paid off as i bagged it for just under $300 aud which was a steal! The last one I saw which had an especially faded signature sold @just under $500 us!!

Lol, yeah I will use Suarez holders bwahahahaha
I think our match up stinks. LFC get a gift and we get each other!!
Ah well, I still think you lot will go back to back.