Mailday - Artist Proofs and an Auto

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Feedback - 100%
44   0   0
A little risque in this post, so kids, cover your eyes...LOL!

Nice little mail day today. First off, a couple of Warlord of Mars Artists Proofs by Scott Rorie. He was posting his available AP's on Scoundrel so I gave him a go. Ordered a couple of Dejah Thoris's mid November, arrived today. Good communication and fair prices - was sent scans for approval. Especially like the one on the right.

Next two are AP's by Ashleigh Popplewell. I have a few of her sketches and quite like her style, lots of flowing lines. She had a really cheap ebay sale a while ago so I picked up another Warlord of Mars and a Beginnings III AP. Asked for a Dejah again and a Phoenix. I asked Ashleigh to surprise me with these so I hadn't seen these until tonight. Have to say again I'm very happy and these were a steal at the price! Absolute top notch service and communication, ordered December 17, arrived today.

Lastly, a Glynis Barber autograph from Blake's 7. She actually played 2 characters at different times in this series and it's a pity they didn't do the card of her other character as who wants to be a Mutoid ???
But I'm really a fan of Glynis for her role of Harriet Makepeace in my favorite British Cop show, Dempsey & Makepeace. One very yummy lady !