Low Numbered Pippen mail

Essellohbeebeewhy

OzCardTrader
Feedback - 100%
23   0   0
Fellas!!

Cards are few and far between for me now, but did get a recent package in that have been at SMC for pretty much all of teh 180 days or whatever it is. Had to get em out before the fees kicked in!
Player collectors are aware that anything /25 less is a real beeutch to track down these days. All the big collectors are chasing that stuff so you tend to miss out. I keep persisting though like the pest i am!

Anyway, this is the best of the lot....dont worry, im going to do an IG Live (@Essellohbeebeewhy) and bust the PSA slabs!

A couple of Red Labels (Both numbered 2/25)

Not low numbered (27/100) but tricky to get given it's got that other bum on it

24 years i've been chasing this. Finally threw the kitchen sink at it. Was going to be all or nothing (turns out it was all!!!) 22/25

I've missed this 3 times. 4th time is a charm, antoher 20 year chase!! A nothing looking card but its 15/25 but that's the /500 and /25 in the bag (or binder!)

We know im not Panini's biggest fan but i have the 1/1 of the 2013-14 Titanium so thought id go for the rest. I dont mind Titanium to be honest!

Titanium 22 (11/22.....Titanium is the 22nd element in the periodic table, love this idea)

Titanium Jersey Number (Cards numbered to players jersey number...couldnt resist the 33/33!!)

Super low number now......1/1!!

had to go for this given the wonderfully handsome man @postgsl hooked me up with the 1/1 auto version

perfect pair!! 1/1 base and 1/1 auto, just chasing the tag now

and finallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly the best for last!!

30 fricken years to get one of these! Gives me all of them now!!! DUMBFOUNDED that i didnt have this!!

Awesome mailday mate

What’s so special about the last card? Is it a redeemed card or something short printed?

Panini has some sick designs in their products, there’s just so many it’s hard to see the one you like or have info about the print runs etc due to the lack of stats they put out - pack odds on packs would have been a good idea lol

Titanium is nice as - nice pickup for sure. The National Treasures is the opposite in my opinion - too much space for the logo and in one of the most expensive products of all time! Nuts

And you should thank those grading companies for bringing some of those cards you need to light - people thinking they can make more money after they prove them authentic or signify their condition so theyre less likely to get an eBay return from some dickhead leads them to dig em out, submit and sell!

Wow, congrats on finally tracking down some of these cards. They look great, you must be stoked!

Wow, congrats on finally tracking down some of these cards. They look great, you must be stoked!
sure am, now i just wait for 6 months before more things im after show up!! the joys of being a pre panini player collector now!!

Awesome mailday mate

What’s so special about the last card? Is it a redeemed card or something short printed?
Absolutely nothing, there are 5 FF point cards. I always thought there were 4 but then got wind of this one and couldnt believe i didnt have it...was annoyed there was a 5th because the 5 frequent flyer cards (base, upgrade, members only, 1st day issue, nba finals stamp) and the 4 points cards made a perfect 9 cards for a page in a binder..now it's stuffed me because there's 10!!

The issues us collectors have to deal with! Been dealing with binder organisation myself.

Nice work mate, love acetate cards like Slam but have never seen an Extra strength out in the wild. I think Titanium had a nice theme and look to it, so of course Panini discontinued it - lol Teh NT triple 1/1 woudl be sick - hopefully there;s a decent patch or tag in it for you...

And very interesting that the Dynasty Foundations card went with Ben Gordon at SG for the Bulls instead of that'other bum' as you say. lol

im glad he made...i'll never own anything /25 with that other bum on it!
Always great to see Bull's Best 2nd player mailday, I'll need that upper deck MJ/Pippen bronze for PC. cheers.
hahahaha this guy!!! always this guy!!!