Low End PC Mailday - Paul George and Terrence Ross

I love the Origins cards at the moment - so nice and colourful

Out of interest, what made you start collecting TRoss?
They are a favourite of mine too! I've been lucky to open a couple of boxes of Origins. Such nice cards in hand.

I started collecting TRoss when PG was getting a little too expensive and I wanted to pick up a nice RPA. I have some pretty strict criteria when selecting a Side PC player and TRoss ticked all the boxes.

1. He dunks the ball and has been in the dunk contest.
2. He can shoot the 3.
3. He isn't too expensive.
4. He plays for the Magic (as they're my team).

An interesting fact about TRoss is that he has scored more points in a single game than what PG has.

very cool to hear why people like certain players!

I snagged a KG Origination the other day I can’t wait to get it in hand

True collectors collect the base cards too mate! No shame in that low end game - I am fluent in that art myself!

Good to see some variety in the mailday thread, and yes, T Ross 50 point club - can literally explode when given teh opportunity.

True collectors collect the base cards too mate! No shame in that low end game - I am fluent in that art myself!

Good to see some variety in the mailday thread, and yes, T Ross 50 point club - can literally explode when given teh opportunity.
Sometimes it is the base cards that are the hardest to find because no one wants to list them for sale or you don't want to pay $4 to ship a 20c base card.

Yes he can explode if given the opportunity. Last year he seemed to struggle a bit. Hopefully he comes back stronger this year!