Looking for people in Sydney who want to be part of a trading card business

SharpysSports

OzCardTrader
Feedback - 100%
118   0   0
Hi all,

I have built a trading card platform called tradigram.com. It has quite a few features currently with many more to come.

One of the key features which has had a LOT of success is the Vault. In short, this is a place for collectors to send us your cards and we will scan them, upload them to the collectors collection then the collector can either store them with us or sell them on our marketplace.

We have had so much success that I now need to get people to join the team to scan in all the cards we're receiving. Ideally I would like to find someone reliable and trustworthy that can be the head of this department. For the right person (or group of people), I would offer some share of the business as the site is not in a position to pay at this point in time.

You do not need to have any specific skills apart from a passion for trading cards and understanding the care required in handling other collectors prized possessions. The task I need completed is literally scan the card, drag and drop the images into a webpage and clicking next.

Note that it will be a trial first to make sure it is right for you and for us.

Let me know if you are interested in trialling this.

If you want to see what the site is about, sign up at tradigram.com (you'll also receive $5 just for signing up!)

Back
Top Bottom