Local Card Shop Brisbane - NRL trade night / 2024 Elite Launch

Brendan_B

OZCT Supporter
Feedback - 100%
320   0   0
On behalf of the Local Card Shop Brisbane, I am excited to announce an NRL only trade night coinciding with the release of 2024 NRL Elite.

There will be plenty of 24 Elite to purchase, NRL card trivia and giveaways.

Be sure to pre-order you Elite to receive a bonus NRL bundle.

This bundle includes 3 x sealed 'retro' NRL packets (2009 Champions, 2010 Champions and 2012 Limited Edition), a packet of 100 penny sleeves and a packet of 25 top loaders.

https://www.localcardshop.com.au/product-page/2024-nrl-elite-hobby-check-out-bonuses-forpre-orders

LCS.jpg

What a great idea, get your box (or more) bust it there. With others and you can do some trades
on the spot.
I hope so. There are not many trade days anymore and this one is specifically for NRL. Hopefully there is a good showing and there is a demand for more of these.

Confirm tomorrow.

LCS opens around 11am, I believe the owner will be bringing his stock allocation from the Gold Coast.

Stock for this event is somewhat limited with over half of his allocation already sold by pre-order.

If you can make the trade day aspect in the afternoon that would be excellent as you might be able to trade straight away for what you want / need.

I will be opening several boxes and looking for Raiders cards, Master Series subsets and perhaps another subset or two if I like the look.

Back
Top Bottom