Live Break - 2004/05 Topps Finest

I was one of those who said you will pull a 1/1.....
Nice break overall, pity the first mini was a bit of a let down but the 2nd and the 3rd made up for it. :D
Hope to see you break again sometime soon.

ruckers said:
Here's the pic of the Wallace Printing Plate :p :p :p :p

PrintingPlateAuto-BenWallace1-1.jpg

Its a Bowman Chrome

Great card man, looks awesome! Some printing plates look pretty crap - yours looks sweet - lots of detail.

Great looking press plate! Well done on your first 1/1!

Are you going to keep that in honour of pulling it or flip it to buy something nice for yourself?

Not sure yet... Maybe I should sell & buy a 1/1 of Bogut or Deng for my collection????

Depends if I get any offers...... What do you all think its worth?

chadjaja said:

Are you going to keep that in honour of pulling it or flip it to buy something nice for yourself?

ruckers said:
Not sure yet... Maybe I should sell & buy a 1/1 of Bogut or Deng for my collection????

Depends if I get any offers...... What do you all think its worth?

chadjaja said:

My Delonte went for 150us AU RC, yours is an AU too, so it should go for quite a bit.

Nice pull :D

I bought from the US.... Paid just over $200 including shipping
($150US)... Buyer is kfam02... Only bought it on 7th October, so great service... Recommend....

djbj64 said:
awesome box mate. wherre did you get it from and how much did you pay. been thinking about a box of these for a while and thats convinced me.

ruckers said:
I bought from the US.... Paid just over $200 including shipping
($150US)... Buyer is kfam02... Only bought it on 7th October, so great service... Recommend....

djbj64 said:
awesome box mate. wherre did you get it from and how much did you pay. been thinking about a box of these for a while and thats convinced me.

Oh yeah, you beat me in that auction lol

Congrats on the printing plate. Just a thought though, why would Topps insert plates from other products into Finest, and not the plates used for the Finest cards? Just seems stupid to me.

OH well, and congrats.

AWESOME PULL RUCKERS!!! :p

I reckon sell it!! That will go for around $175 on ebay! Then buy a Bron auto. :p

clarkescards said:
Congrats on the printing plate. Just a thought though, why would Topps insert plates from other products into Finest, and not the plates used for the Finest cards? Just seems stupid to me.

OH well, and congrats.

The plates from Finest were inserted also - though they were put in as Framed Plates. (see below) All the other plates were just normal ones (either Auto'd or not).

0405_finest_yellowprintingplate1of1_158.jpg

surely its not that uncommon for printing plates from different products by the same manufacturer to be inserted into packs. particularly if its a premium product like finest

Back
Top Bottom