LETS SEE: Your favourite Jersey No'd Card

The Truth

Banned User
Feedback - 100%
173   0   0
Need something to spark my interests, let me see your favourite jersey numbered card! Just one is fine, toss a coin if you have more than one fav. for the jersey numbered collectors out there.

For those not so in the know, any card that has the player's jersey number as the serial number on the card.

Here's mine!

Serial Numbered 34/50. 02-03 UD Sweet Shot Jersey Gold, graded BGS 9

Awesome thread Brad!

Here's mine....

Didn't actually know it was Jersey #'d till I got it in hand.... No wonder I paid a premium on it. lol.

Bowman Chrome Gold Refractor BGS 9.5 #34/50

Pulled this out of a box of sonny (sasquatch)

felton Golf Auto Tri color patch 20/25 didnt realise it was jersey numbered until a good 10 mins of doing the bull dance around the loungeroom.

Hah in my entire collection i dont have a jersey #d card! (the fact that I collect arenas probs doesn't help lol)

Nice topic Brad. We haven't had one of these in awhile, so it's always good to spice up the board.

I haven't as much luck as others when it comes to jersey numbered cards, so there shouldn't be many too choose from. There are many cards that I have, that are close to being serial'd #3/xx but yeah, I guess that's just a teaser for me.

So, due to not having many cards serial'd out #3/xx, I have to turn and depend on my Allen Iverson Finest Moments Gold Autograph set #/3. I've got a few that is serial'd #3/3, but if I have to choose one, I'd say this one .. An almost perfect Iverson autographed, and also consisted by a great chosen picture and the unique Philadelphia Throwback Retro Nats Jersey .. Theoretically, my favorite Allen Iverson Finest Moments from the set.

05-06 Topps Finest - Allen Iverson - Finest Moments Gold #11 'Never More' Uncirculated Autographed #3/3

And to show you that I am not kidding about the gold part, here is a cam shot of it ..

Keep this thread up guys!

-Hendra

Great thread Brad....and awesome cards so far!

Here is my favourite jersey numbered card.

UD Black Quad Jersey #13/15

Sweet, u guys cards made me feel small..

dunno whether u guys can see it or not.

here's mine..

06-07 SPGU patch parallel.. 12/25

thanks for looking.

Nice thread. Only the one at the moment. Missed on a couple in the past:

Korver SIGnificant Numbers 26/26 (It's the bottom one, can;t be bothered finding it and re-scanning right now ):

This would be my Fav't

Ricky's #er as a celtic & celtic patch.On back of card.
#12/15

And this one #31/100 T/Wolves #er

Well I don't mean to boast but I have one or two....

Have decided to go with my first one ever ...... One of the cards that rekindled the fires of collecting for me.....

Don't really have a favourite, usually it's the lastest one.......