Last few Weeks worth

Southnet

OzCardTrader
Feedback - 100%
232   0   0
Received some great cards today so thought I'd post what has come in the Mail the last few weeks to add to my PC. A big shout out to several members on here for some of the cards that I've managed to get via Trades, Trade plus Cash and Sales, fantastic individuals to deal with.

A couple of current rookies, ironically the Dunn Auto /25 arrived the same day he was traded, took a bit of the gloss off!

One of my PC goals is getting a Prizm RC Refractor of each player and I didn't have the Wiggins yet, so thanks to an OZCT member I got this plus the Exum /25. Also collecting Case Hits of PC players and I don't mind "The Mighty" set from TC, plus was interested to see what the White Prizm looked like so grabbed a Curry, can't say I'm impressed as I hoped I would be.

Today I received these 2 from a member. Collecting #d RC's of each of my PC players and had been searching for a Westbrook and had resigned myself to getting a /2008 or similar, but then managed to get this one /100 in a Trade plus the original Rookie which I didn't have. Nice timing with the MVP reference!

Also collecting #d /5 of each PC player, already had a Jabari but had a crack at this on Ebay and got it for about $30 AUD so pretty happy with that!

Wasn't sure how I was going to score a Kawhi /5 without breaking the bank, but again a fantastic member on here agreed to a nice Trade. Bonus is it's numbered 2/5!

Similar to the Kawhi wasn't sure how Curry /5 was going to happen, but bid on this on Ebay and got it, not the Select or TC Green I prefer, but can't be choosey with Mr Splash.

Dunn might get a chance on those rebuilding Bulls - let's hope he has a great year!