Feedback - 100%
1262   0   0
Finally showed up @Matt26

image.jpg

Done!

First up some Kyle O'Quinn

Love the Silhouettes.

IMG_6143.JPG

Might go for the rainbow version of these...

IMG_6139.JPG

IMG_6138.JPG

goes with my other one

IMG_6164.JPG

2 more Immacs

IMG_6135.JPG

IMG_6137.JPG

which now gives me 6!

IMG_6162.JPG

Last edited:
Then a few side PC additions. Nothing huge but was happy to add a couple of autos and an x-fractor and just really picked up some to see what that insert set looked like!

IMG_6151.JPG

IMG_6155.JPG

IMG_6157.JPG

IMG_6158.JPG

IMG_6141.JPG

Love this on card gem

IMG_6142.JPG

Not the best patch but still a great looking patch auto!

IMG_6134.JPG

Some trade bait and random cards. Heaps more but they'll be in a sale thread soonish.

IMG_6152.JPG

IMG_6153.JPG

IMG_6154.JPG

IMG_6150.JPG

Thanks to everyone I dealt with for some of these cards, really happy with these additions:

IMG_6148.JPG

IMG_6149.JPG

IMG_6144.JPG

IMG_6147.JPG

IMG_6146.JPG

Last edited:
You missing some? Looks like just my stuff from what I've seen

yer it went to Canada, then shipped back but it was stuck in customs for a month. then it left customs and I think it got to COMC or it ended up back in LA and now left again and they may have sent it again. But i don't know as the usps tracking is shit since they reset it lol.

atm me and COMC are at the mercy of usps lol.

yer it went to Canada, then shipped back but it was stuck in customs for a month. then it left customs and I think it got to COMC or it ended up back in LA and now left again and they may have sent it again. But i don't know as the usps tracking is s*** since they reset it lol.

atm me and COMC are at the mercy of usps lol.

ouch! 5 weeks was agonising for me for this lot and you're well past that I feel for ya mate :thumbsdown::confused:

Back
Top Bottom