Im back after a short break

ch0pzta

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Shane
Gday all 😃

Just a quick announcement of sorts to say im back, its been around ten years since i was last on here so im guessing a fair amount of people here wouldn’t remember me.

I was hard into NRL cards from 2011 until 2014, built a fairly impressive collection (missing only around 5 Panthers cards to complete my Select/Panthers master set), but took a break after 2014 Elite to focus on other financial commitments.

After all that time I checked out the latest release (2024 Traders) to see how things are going and i must say things have changed a lot in the past ten years, im quite impressed at how much content there is for each team collectors, there’s something for everyone, and it has inspired me to get back into the hobby.

I’ve committed to collecting Panthers cards again and have probably 60% of the 2024 Traders set already, and ill chip away at it for the rest of the year.

Great to be back, and hope everyone has had a prosperous ten years.

Gday all 😃

Just a quick announcement of sorts to say im back, its been around ten years since i was last on here so im guessing a fair amount of people here wouldn’t remember me.

I was hard into NRL cards from 2011 until 2014, built a fairly impressive collection (missing only around 5 Panthers cards to complete my Select/Panthers master set), but took a break after 2014 Elite to focus on other financial commitments.

After all that time I checked out the latest release (2024 Traders) to see how things are going and i must say things have changed a lot in the past ten years, im quite impressed at how much content there is for each team collectors, there’s something for everyone, and it has inspired me to get back into the hobby.

I’ve committed to collecting Panthers cards again and have probably 60% of the 2024 Traders set already, and ill chip away at it for the rest of the year.

Great to be back, and hope everyone has had a prosperous ten years.

Welcome back....... have to say you may have just picked the best (for whats coming)/worst time (for your wallet) for Panthers cards!

Good luck with your chase!!!

Back
Top Bottom