HUGE SET COMING! November 30th Update

I remember seeing one of those big breakers in the US when cards were at their peak . They pulled a massive card carried on then said oh we can’t give that card we will give you something really special instead lol.

I know it’s a huge release, but the price rise is a bit of a kick in the guts. And they should always of had minimum 2 sigs per box so that’s where it should be anyway. So many cards, so many subsets, bit overwhelming reading the checklist. Just looking at my Hawks cards and there’s a lot of players featured that have been featured a fair bit lately. 2 card I must have, the Worpel patch and the triple patch, keen on those.

It's a crazy release. I guess Select will never make everyone happy and there's only so many people that can sign a card from every team. Hopefully the allocation of hits is relatively fair this time around.

for years you have been a patch man..
now you got your wish mate

It sure is a daunting release
as one goes down the check list the feeling becomes a little to overwhelming.
don't want to get negative on a fine release, but it feels like a Monster mountain of expensive cards..
might have to cancel the kids Christmas this year.

Yes , it’s getting pretty pricey this hobby.!
yes, this release has just stamped that statement big time.
It's now a study the check list and target the Individual card one can afford and wants over other team cards.
Hats off to anyone who pimps out and does a full team set release.

Love the release. Yes it is overwhelming , but you don’t need all your PC Cards yesterday and at once. Doesn’t have to be sprint. There’s no reason why collectors can’t take their time and enjoy the cards as they go. As well as it’ll be cheaper as time goes on for most cards at least. To give perspective, north Melbourne and most teams in 2019 had 20 cards, about 7/8 sigs. Now 5 years later it’s 60-65 cards and 20-25 signatures.
I only pc 2 players and they have 12 cards combined. Archer had signed 3 types of select cards since 97, now he has signed another 3 in one release, I’m stoked. I think having a non sig version of the franchise futures and greats is bit over kill as they’re exact same picture. I think the commons are great as they’re 3 different types n pictures and shorter in print compare to 2021 being exact same and high in print. I am interested to see where the individual prices sit, should be in favour of the buyer, as most are team collectors and won’t be able to pay overs for each card when there’s 60 odd to get. I think with the saturation of cards, it’ll drive price down. Select gotta be careful they don’t too similar to nba, as too much saturation of patch cards and particular cards will drive price down hard. 2019 prices were likely so high because there wasn’t many to get and not as saturated.
Also is anyone else curious how select got over 70 odd match worn jumpers and not only 70 but all high end players? The 3 players on triple patch then 1 patch player who doesn’t feature on the triple ( larkey, ldu, sheezel on triple then ldu booklet and ldu, Simpkin patch)
I guess if select are selling 4800 boxes at $900 a pop they can afford the jumpers, but just curious if auction or through club. I am interested to see the larkey patch as I am up to 7 larkey jumpers myself and Wonder if they outbid me on an auction. 2021 boxes reached 1.9k on secondary in the long run then these will be well over 2k in the long run.
Overall very happy and excited. I’ll be collecting larkey n archer cards, especially jumper numbers. Pm if see any. Interested to hear others thoughts.

I'll look to get three boxes to put away into the sealed collection, but I would be happy with two.

Anybody want to trade a box for brownlow boxes?