HUGE SET COMING! November 30th Update

So how many boxes will there be produced bigger , smaller or the same as last series . I will say a little more

Last edited:
This is absolutely ridiculous. We’ve already had Brilliance and Brownlow booklet releases. It’s just too much.

Yep, as i said on the series 2 thread this season feels way to congested.

Will supremacy rookie be included in this release or will that be standalone too?

there is a limited player pool in AFL so this many releases per year means you are either repeating collectable players too much, or you end up with lower tier players on top tier cards.

I think one thing not to under estimate is that usually you have some order with the releases coming out.......Footy Stars then Prestige was added in then Series 2 then another product......seems like that regular calendar has been flipped around and isn't anywhere near as consistent as it was before.

Is this a good thing or bad thing? Not sure?

What do people think retail price will be , was it $695 last time? What would SCC members prefer a good discount on one box , but 1 only or access to two boxes at retail price . I would still prefer the 2 boxes if in fact it was 2 last time can’t remember lol

No discount but access to 3+ boxes personally

General will basically be all bots

Wondering if there is any chance that Supremacy this year is actually Series 2?
They change the format/design of DPS every few years, and I think people would be open to a thicker stock, higher end DPS (Imagine a Harley Reid Supremacy DPS)
Also, Supremacy '19 and '21 had a lot of great subsets, but many of them would be hard to produce again, as most of the biggest moments/players were already covered in those releases (eg. Goal kicking greats, Premiership/Brownlow etc)
So possibly, in order to have enough content to fill Supremacy, they will combine series 2 with Supremacy to have enough subsets? Just a thought

And a random though on the amount of premium releases in 2024, I've always felt GEM was an odd, unoriginal, and poor quality release (all the error cards that needed to be released, not in box signatures etc).
I think possibly one of this years release, perhaps the Brownlow release or Supremacy, was actually slated to be released last year, but when Select realised it would not be ready in time, they quickly threw together GEM and released that instead. This then led to there being an additional premium release this year.

Well it makes sense putting DPs in there. Main issue last release was lack of autos. 1 FF auto of a Freo spud and you are heading to the west gate.

Put DP in, 2-3 auto per box and punters wet their pants

Well it makes sense putting DPs in there. Main issue last release was lack of autos. 1 FF auto of a Freo spud and you are heading to the west gate.

Put DP in, 2-3 auto per box and punters wet their pants
Unless you got 1 of those hot boxes where every card was an auto