HUGE SET COMING! November 30th Update

Skilton / Dippa / Lockett / Voss

Platten about time J.platten get's some card love-loved this guy back in the sanfl days = GUN player with awesome hair!

Hird / Roo / Buckley / Judd / Cousins / Ablett / Swan / Cotch
some big time names, on card signature booklets... can't wait!
the prospect card is a welcome added bonus.

All epic cards but with 150 of them each and majority of boxes to be opened, they will be everywhere and easy to buy.

I'll prob wait for a dip in the market and buy up some for my PC

Will be super interesting what they get priced at after the first 2 weeks. For sure they'll be some bargains to be had

If priced right by Select then I donā€™t mind if there are 150 each and the market price is less. I can see quite a few of the less desirable names going for under $200 eventually.

If priced right by Select then I donā€™t mind if there are 150 each and the market price is less. I can see quite a few of the less desirable names going for under $200 eventually.
the numbering is perfect, give most if not all a big enough field to obtain the card they want, without the cost blowing out.

Will be super interesting what they get priced at after the first 2 weeks. For sure they'll be some bargains to be had
there will be bargains to be had.
people also know series 2 is also incoming and then (well fingers crossed) we got supremacy. prices can add up quickly