HUGE SET COMING! November 30th Update

Boxes selling on ebay now for about a net $200 after fees and postage.

And honestly thats all they're worth at this stage. About 10% of Sigs are worth over $250.

Most box breaks I see if you don't hit a gun player in the Black Pearl you've got about $600-750 worth of junk to trade off.

And honestly thats all they're worth at this stage. About 10% of Sigs are worth over $250.

Most box breaks I see if you don't hit a gun player in the Black Pearl you've got about $600-750 worth of junk to trade off.

Yep, if you don’t hit one of those 10% or less then it’s a battle. I pulled a Wayne Carey Longest Captain signature and thought great, easy card to trade for a Hawks card, but it actually proved difficult and in the end I kinda settled on a trade for a Hawks sig of what I consider slightly less value, just to move it on. Still have Kade Simpson sig and there’s been near zero interest. Come on Blues collectors where are you lol

Having a ball with this release, plenty of awesome cards- with reasonable prices to go along with it.
fav pick up so far would be the Richo/Cotchin duel signature to get both loved and respected players together
Props to select,and love to Supremacy!