HUGE SET COMING! November 30th Update

I reckon Select are sitting on some excess guernsey material for future releases

TP1 SLOANE THILTHORPE

TP2 CAMERON McCLUGGAGE DUNKLEY

TP3 CURNOW

TP4 ELLIOTT MAYNARD

TP5 PARISH STRINGER

TP6 WALTERS SERONG

TP7 BLICAVS

TP8 WARD GREEN

TP9 KING ANDERSON

TP10 WORPEL

TP11 PICKETT

TP12 LARKEY SHEEZEL SIMPKIN

TP13 BOAK BUTTERS POWELL-PEPPER

TP14 BOLTON TARANTO NANKERVIS

TP15 OWENS SINCLAIR MARSHALL

TP16 PAPLEY WARNER

TP17 ALLEN DARLING GINBEY

TP18 LIBERATORE

Last edited:
I’m just gonna say it, I think there’s too much doubling up going on in this release. For example, Franchise Greats unsigned, signed, and dual sig. Did we really need all 3 variants? To me 3 variants screams “filler”. I just sat down and wrote out the Hawks cards I’d like to concentrate on, still had 18 cards, never going to happen lol

Very similar to the Optimum releases. At the end of the day they're all desirable cards so it's not the end of the world.

I was thinking the same thing
Simpkin is only on the patch /70 and not the booklet or triple, so they must be thinking they’ll use it for next supremacy or patches in another release.

I love how on the certified patch cards it has what match its from, be good if they did that for these

I dont know if anyones done the stats but surely Tony Lockett has been in the most autograph series of any player.A great triva question whos 2nd on the list?

I dont know if anyones done the stats but surely Tony Lockett has been in the most autograph series of any player.A great triva question whos 2nd on the list?

You rkn?

2018 Legacy
2021 Supremacy?
2024 Brownlow
2024 Supremacy

Thats 5 Signatures total. Nick Daicos almost has that many already.

Calling all you card "nerds" can we have a top 5 of players who have sighed in the most sets and yes a different colour of the same card courts as one