Have you got a bunch of cards you want to sell but don't have the time? I have a solution for you!

SharpysSports

OzCardTrader
Feedback - 100%
118   0   0
Hey all,

We've all got those cards just lying around the house that we keep saying we'll sell one day...

Then you think about sending them to a site like COMC in the US but balk at the cost of postage PLUS the cost of having the cards uploaded to your account ($0.20+ per card).

I've got an AUSTRALIAN solution for you. It's called Tradigram.com and it is Australia's very own trading card website. The site currently has a few features with so many more planned to be built.

The one feature I want to introduce to you is called the Vault. In short, as a member on the site you can send us your cards and we will scan them and upload them to your own online collection. From there you can either just store them with us and proudly display them in your collection OR you can sell them on our marketplace. We currently have over 11,000 cards for sale on the marketplace so if you're looking to buy, check it out today!

The costs to you are:
$0.03 per card uploaded
5% sellers fee when you card sells

As a seller, what do you have to do?
You either need to put a price on your cards OR you can just leave them Open to Offers and wait for the offers to roll in.

As a buyer you have the advantage of buying from multiple sellers then combining your purchases into a single package.

I'm always happy to answer any questions about how the site works!