Hatrick card SKW

fyi

front.jpg

Back.jpg

Awesome work, makes you wonder just how many cool cards are still in sealed packets/boxes ?
As it happens I'm going to a shop tomorrow that I believe has 90's sealed boxes.

morning, yes there must be still some out there, bet there is a signed Warnie, hiding somewhere, and others. I think I have ridden my luck 2 in 2 boxes all the best Mark,

Opened another box. 1995 pulled 1 IN 600 plus packets. REDEMPTION CARD, Ian Chapple, number 186. shame I cant collect, but still good odds, no Hatrick card,

You have to wonder, just how many unredeemed cards are out there? What do Select do with the signed cards sitting in their office unreserved once they "expire" ? I see TLA have just adjusted their redemption timeframes.

You have to wonder, just how many unredeemed cards are out there? What do Select do with the signed cards sitting in their office unreserved once they "expire" ? I see TLA have just adjusted their redemption timeframes.

They don’t “expire”, pretty much all Select can still be redeemed. Futera on the other hand, long gone and zero chance.

Back
Top Bottom