Half a dream team

Nice work mate - especially cool that those are from the same set, on card and all in the team jerseys they helped make famous!

i was hoping for something similar for the other 6 players but they are so expensive and hard to come by i will just have to go for single cards. it was watching this team that got me in to watching basketball.

Nice looking set from a pretty poor release! Will make these cards sleepers imo.

Nice looking set from a pretty poor release! Will make these cards sleepers imo.
i've picked up about ten other cards in this set over the last year or so too. fantastic on card HOF autos. and i totally agree a terrible release overall. saw some pretty harsh case breaks for titanium

Great collection thus far, Jordan, Barkley and Ewing autos are going to set you back but that's all part of the fun, just one card at a time. Good luck with it look forward to seeing you get to your goal

Definitely one of the under appreciated sets. Decent design with on card autos as well. Good luck finding the other players !