Hacka's 11 box break 15/9 volume 4

hackadeandre

OzCardTrader
Feedback - 100%
451   0   0
I'm a sucker for breaking boxes and can't avoid getting a variety of boxes over a case (to my detriment). Anyway, if you saw the results from the first 3 there is a definite trend happening here that needs to be broken:

Volume 1: Kobe P&P on-card auto, LBJ UD Black on-card auto, Larry Bird Momentum 1/1 auto
Volume 2: Klay Thompson Impact Rookies auto gold /10, Klay Thompson 13-14 Green Crusade /5
Volume 3: Absolutely sweet FA

So, the cost of these approx 10 box breaks has been between $600-$800 meaning the first break was an absolute gem, the second whilst fair was nothing to write home about, and the third was a complete train wreck.

Volume 4 arriving tomorrow (as per tracking advice) is:
1999-00 Fleer Mystique - chasing a 'Raise the Roof'
2006-07 Ultra - chasing any of the autos/mem because they are bloody hard to find
2012-13 Totally Certified - chasing on-card autos of rookie class
2013-14 Totally Certified - just because they are dirt cheap
2013-14 Crusade - same reason as above
2014-15 March Madness Hobby - 2 auto's per box, chasing the dual auto and slim chance of a Jordan
2014-15 Threads Blaster - it was free
2015-16 Prestige - need heaps of these cards + KAT chance
2015-16 Threads - as above
2015-16 Excalibur - as above
2016-17 Hit Parade - why not have a crack with 3 autos and 7 mem per box!

Will post results as they come out tomorrow evening

co
That's completely unacceptable! Its not like I don't have anything else to do and can just sit around waiting all night for you to get yourself organised!!
computer sh!t itself. Spent all day transferring stuff to a new one and now the computer isn't downloading pics to dropbox. grrrr

Just figured out the issue. Dropbox has an estimated 18 hours left of download time

Sorry will get pics up tomorrow but all I can say is the trend continued

Yeah I like it too. Came out of the Hit Parade which represented good value. The rest of it was bloody awful, I never thought it could possibly be that bad LOL

Robert 'The Truck' Traylor!!

Man there's a name you don't hear often... (probably for good reason)

Commiserations on the break Liam. :/

Case of Immac to soothe the wounds?