Hacka's 11 box break 15/9 volume 4

hackadeandre

OzCardTrader
Feedback - 100%
451   0   0
I'm a sucker for breaking boxes and can't avoid getting a variety of boxes over a case (to my detriment). Anyway, if you saw the results from the first 3 there is a definite trend happening here that needs to be broken:

Volume 1: Kobe P&P on-card auto, LBJ UD Black on-card auto, Larry Bird Momentum 1/1 auto
Volume 2: Klay Thompson Impact Rookies auto gold /10, Klay Thompson 13-14 Green Crusade /5
Volume 3: Absolutely sweet FA

So, the cost of these approx 10 box breaks has been between $600-$800 meaning the first break was an absolute gem, the second whilst fair was nothing to write home about, and the third was a complete train wreck.

Volume 4 arriving tomorrow (as per tracking advice) is:
1999-00 Fleer Mystique - chasing a 'Raise the Roof'
2006-07 Ultra - chasing any of the autos/mem because they are bloody hard to find
2012-13 Totally Certified - chasing on-card autos of rookie class
2013-14 Totally Certified - just because they are dirt cheap
2013-14 Crusade - same reason as above
2014-15 March Madness Hobby - 2 auto's per box, chasing the dual auto and slim chance of a Jordan
2014-15 Threads Blaster - it was free
2015-16 Prestige - need heaps of these cards + KAT chance
2015-16 Threads - as above
2015-16 Excalibur - as above
2016-17 Hit Parade - why not have a crack with 3 autos and 7 mem per box!

Will post results as they come out tomorrow evening ;)

As Captain Risky would say.. lets kick it and rip it! Good luck with the bust...

captain risky.jpg

co
That's completely unacceptable! Its not like I don't have anything else to do and can just sit around waiting all night for you to get yourself organised!! :woot: :woot: :woot:
computer sh!t itself. Spent all day transferring stuff to a new one and now the computer isn't downloading pics to dropbox. grrrr

Just figured out the issue. Dropbox has an estimated 18 hours left of download time :(

Sorry will get pics up tomorrow but all I can say is the trend continued

Robert 'The Truck' Traylor!!

Man there's a name you don't hear often... (probably for good reason)

Commiserations on the break Liam. :/

Case of Immac to soothe the wounds? ;)

Back
Top Bottom