First Group Break in ages and a couple of redemptions

0401Specialk

OzCardTrader
Feedback - 100%
108   0   0
Hey guys,

I haven't jumped on a group break since Court Kings was released and I saw a couple of cheap breaks on Mojobreaks and couldn't say no.

I had a Paramount break which got about as many hits as the aussie cricket team but luckily the free pack of cards did hit a rookie auto....... unfortunately it was Kyle Singler

The Prestige break was a bit more forgiving and I hit this sweet Lillard /25 die cut

The Prestige break came with 2 Silver Packs and I won't even bother listing what fell out of those 2

2 redemptions also arrived from Brilliance one of which was the second time I had hit the same redemption........

MarShon Brooks and big bad Luc Longley for a bit of aussie love!

I had previously hit the same Longley redemption about 6 months ago

Well thanks for checking this out and hopefully my next redemption mailday is a bit better

Well done mate, at least you collected. I have gone hitless 2/2 through here and many more with football (soccer)via the bay.
Waste of coin 9/10. The Gala through here is my swan song for break participation , so hope to get some pc out of it.
Nice auto of big Luc.

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose and sometimes you get Kyle Singler! It happens! Next time will be the business!

Thanks, I think I was luckiest with Cherry Weekly Warriors breaks when Immac was involved I hit a few patch autos but never anyone huge

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose and sometimes you get Kyle Singler! It happens! Next time will be the business!

I'm hoping I got the rubbish out of the way seeing as I requested redemption replacements for a bunch of cards. I don't wanna get Singlered there!

Nice cards Kelsey. 14-15 Prestige is one of the better designed set this year in my opinion.

Also, it's always a win when Panini follow through with the redemptions!

Nice cards Kelsey. 14-15 Prestige is one of the better designed set this year in my opinion.

Also, it's always a win when Panini follow through with the redemptions!
Cheers Michael, I like the look of the base I received from the break might look into completing a set when the price bottoms out and the AUD gets to within $75aud for $1usd

Cheers Michael, I like the look of the base I received from the break might look into completing a set when the price bottoms out and the AUD gets to within $75aud for $1usd

It's just under 69 cents on PayPal this morning I'd be more than happy to take 75 cents!