EVERY!!!! Pippen Triumvirate!

Essellohbeebeewhy

OzCardTrader
Feedback - 100%
23   0   0
I dont know about other player collectors but this has been a b!tch to finish....finally completed with help from a seller on the bay who happened to have these 6!!! to sell.

Illuminator

Luminescent

Members Only

Illuminator

Luminescent

Members Only

All together (anyone know what i can put in the middle? i was thinking of getting 2 and cutting them up and making a mashup)

Lol, a Bill Wenington auto should go in the middle me thinks Sweet stuff there mate, congrats on finishing it up!

Great effort Slobby! Do as I do and simply put a black bit in the middle (via Paint) which gives a good background to then label your achievement any which way you want and really compliments the achievement

EG:

WOW JOhn....nice acheivement mate. They arent easy to come by, I have been looking for the Rodman ones for some time now!!

Congrats on the pickups!!

Great effort Slobby! Do as I do and simply put a black bit in the middle (via Paint) which gives a good background to then label your achievement any which way you want and really compliments the achievement

EG:

hahaha had to go and bl00dy well show off with your bl00dy patches didnt you hahahahaha

thanks for the comments guys. Benny, ive just hit up OM (old mate) who sold me the cards to ask abour the worms for you.

Wow, well done on getting that done. It always feels great when you get something like that completed. Looks very nice.

What to put in the middle?

Hmmmmmmm. Some sort of tag or logoman would look nice