Drobfan8 made me do it

Yesssss!

Best of luck. I can't remember which inserts were in which box, but Triple Doubles are awesome and Skylights are so good also. There's some great action shots and it makes you realize how much I miss the rest of the players in the background instead of some plain white or foil.

Hmmm having issues uploading photos so I'll have to write it out....

Starting out we have a smorgasbord of Jordan's 7 copies of the 3 playoff highlights & 11 copies of the 3 finals highlights

Triple double holograms in order of pull

Rumeal Robinson (from the 4th pack, I thought it was going to be one of those breaks)
Larry Johnson
Mutombo
Michael Williams
Larry Johnson
And hand on heart 2nd last pack was the Jordan

6 hits when they drop 1:20 was pretty decent I think

And finally a sneaky surprise card which is in a lot better condition than the one I've been carting around for the past 20 years..... the back to back seven straight scoring titles Wilt/Jordan

With that pull I think I got every single Jordan available in those boxes which was a great effort hopefully the same happens with the 2 series 2 boxes coming shortly. A few skylights and fanimations would top it right off

IMG_4731.JPG IMG_4730.JPG IMG_4732.JPG IMG_4733.JPG IMG_4743.JPG IMG_4744.JPG IMG_4734.JPG IMG_4735.JPG IMG_4736.JPG IMG_4737.JPG IMG_4742.JPG IMG_4741.JPG IMG_4740.JPG IMG_4739.JPG IMG_4738.JPG

The 7 straight and the triple double have a couple of imperfect corners but the bases look outstanding might look at chucking them at Beckett

Now what's better than sitting down and finishing the cavs knicks game from opening day..... smashing a few boxes of 93/94 UD series 2 while I do it! The rest of the eBay order arrived today, 2 jumbo boxes of 93/94 UD series 2 hopefully there is a few skylights in here

Back
Top Bottom