Custom printed boxes?

CTJR

OzCardTrader
Feedback - 100%
4   0   0
Hi,

So here's the scenario. My six year old really loves Pokemon. Like obsessed.

So while my claim that I've never lost a Pokemon battle is technically true, I think she's starting to notice that by me calling it Pokebong and that I'm using old AFL and cricket cards to battle her, I may not know what I'm talking about.

More to the point, I don't think she believes me when I tell her that I have the rarest Pokebong card of all, Pokebong Greg, who is just some random middle aged divorced Dad.

Anyway, I've bought a sealed box for her birthday. I'm going to get Pokebong Greg photoshopped into the graphics, but I'm stuck on where to get the new box printed?

Any suggestions greatly appreciated (I'm in Melbourne and I've got about two months to work with)

haha mate that's hilarious! i did something similar with my kid but with yugioh cards. maybe try a local print shop? they might be able to help with the custom box. good luck!

Hi,

So here's the scenario. My six year old really loves Pokemon. Like obsessed.

So while my claim that I've never lost a Pokemon battle is technically true, I think she's starting to notice that by me calling it Pokebong and that I'm using old AFL and cricket cards to battle her, I may not know what I'm talking about.

More to the point, I don't think she believes me when I tell her that I have the rarest Pokebong card of all, Pokebong Greg, who is just some random middle aged divorced Dad.

Anyway, I've bought a sealed box for her birthday. I'm going to get Pokebong Greg photoshopped into the graphics, but I'm stuck on where to get the new box printed?

Any suggestions greatly appreciated on Custom Packaging Company (I'm in Melbourne and I've got about two months to work with)
Hello. I have been having a less-than-ideal time dealing with this company. I'm looking for another company that will print custom boxes in orders of 100 to 200. Anyone know of one??

Back
Top Bottom