Status
Not open for further replies.

Richo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Paul
eBay User
Richo75
Hey guys, as you know I have just returned from the 2007 Cricket World Cup.......While over there I managed to score some very cool memorabilia.

I have sorted through it all, kept most and the rest I will put up fro auction on eBay :rolleyes: As usual though, anyone here who would like to make an offer to buy or trade any of it will get a preference so feel free to PM me if you are interested.

Here is a link to a reall cool piece of Cricket World Cup Memorabilia:
2007 Cricket World Cup Poster

Cheers

rofl ....."does I required some world cup memorabilia" really revert to..." I got drunk and naked and stole a world cup sign to wrap myself in"????
Im thinking it does...heheheeh nice :D :D :D :D :D

rofl ....."does I required some world cup memorabilia" really revert to..." I got drunk and naked and stole a world cup sign to wrap myself in"????
Im thinking it does...heheheeh nice :D :D :D :D :D

Ha - You got half of it right (Being Drunk) but it wasn't stolen as some of the Bar owners could be convinced to part with their signs just with our good old Aussie Charm. they love us over there :)

In other words....no I did not steal it :)

Umm hard to say, there where a few around, I saw 3 or 4 of them outside the ground at the Rum Bars & Merchandise shops but all the owners either wanted US$ or to keep them. There was one or two inside the ground and I managed to get mine by swapping a Tour Shirt & hat I had been issued as part of the tour ! It was after we had won the Final so he didn't need the poster and I didn't need the shirt & hat so the deal was done. See the below pic for an idea of the tour shirt I had to give up (It was a authentic addidas one).

TedMervRichoc.jpg

Under 4 days to go and it is still at a VERY cheap price considering what a great piece of memorabilia it is !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom