Couple of big ones in for my Full Capacity set chase

Still need LaMelo, Haliburton, Shaq and Timmy D. Lost an auction for a Shaq a while back and that's the only one I've seen.

Apparently these were 1 per case, but not sure? Seen some stories that they're harder than that so who know haha

Sounds tough! Would love some clear info on all Panini pack odds - I guess it lets people find hidden gems over time though - has to be some reason for it I guess....

Sounds tough! Would love some clear info on all Panini pack odds - I guess it lets people find hidden gems over time though - has to be some reason for it I guess....
@GarnettFan4Life Because they don;t want people to know how much of that stuff actually got printed. Un-numbered parallels for example are prety much not much chop, serial numbered cards much better value typically. It's like the early silver prizms vs later day variants - later silvers have much higher print runs just by any metric you'd care to use to estimate. Annoying for sure but in some way rewards the diligent and astute hobbyist. Just a process of observation, estimation and extrapolation.

NIce hits for sure mate, real eye candy. I will keep my eyes peeled for you. But if they're as tough to hit as you think they are it only gets harder as the years go by from release date. Fingers crossed you don't end up kicking yourself for that missed Shaq auction, hopefully you finda copy for a fraction of the price.