Counting down 11 to 1 in this weeks mail

nichj99

Faried PC Battle Champion
Feedback - 100%
231   0   0
Had a fair bit of mail arrive this week - 11 cards in total, and of course they are all either Laker orientated or manimal.

Counting it down in no particular order...

11. 2012-13 Gold Standard Jersey Autographs Darius Morris

10. 2008-09 Topps Chrome Gold Refractor Lamar Odom #/50

(not sure why my scanner thinks this is orange... however this is just STUNNING in hand. It smacks prizm right out of the ball park!)

9. 2010-11 Gold Standard Platinum Wilt Chamberlain #/25

These platinum variations are so underrated!

8. 2010-11 Gold Standard Gold Logos Andrew Bynum #/49

Picked this one up cheap after being sniped on his Exquisite Jersey Autographs #/25 late last week. Not quite to the same standard, but still real nice in hand.

7. 2013-14 Flawless Base Ruby Kenneth Faried #/15

No comment required.

6. 2014-15 Court Kings Art Nouveau Prime Nameplates Julius Randle #/6

E?

5. 2012-13 Innovation Clear View Base RC Darius Morris 1/1

But wait, it's not the only one of one on display today

4. 2013-14 Intrigue Top Flight Unis Prime Kenneth Faried #/5

So pretty. An auto in a gold pen would have made this one of Panini's best sets ever.

3. 2013-14 Prizm Autographs Gold Kenneth Faried #/10

The number of times this one slipped through my fingers... so glad to finally have it!

2. 2012-13 Select Prizms Jersey Autographs Kenneth Faried BGS 9.5 jersey numbered #35/199

This one arrived completely by surprise from @West Oz Cards yesterday - had no idea it was coming. A very generous gift from Benji. Thank you.

To be continued in the next post....

Booommm! Now that's a mailday!

I think the Top Flight Unis is one of the nicer designs in recent times. Naturally I'm also a fan of the gold and black prizms!

A great gesture from @West Oz Cards too.

The avalance of parallels makes that rainbow even more impressive - but 2 x 1/1s? Good luck with that!