COMC Maildays, Logomen & More

Roydngr

OzCardTrader
Feedback - 100%
33   0   0
Hey guys, hope all is good. As is the way during the offseason I've fallen into other hobbies/priorities and have pretty much neglected my cardboard addiction (I think that might be a good thing)! However I'd be remiss not to show off some recent COMC Mail & new additions that I'd finally got around to shipping - there are some nice ones in here.

So apologies in advance for the crap pics and a few of my previously shown PC cards that have been mixed in...

Random pickups

Yeah, building up a small Austin Rivers PC is one of my secret shames lol!

Lakers Premium Patches set nearly complete

Logoman PC

The details:

Had to get the King in both his teams!

And all the Kings men...

Honoured to have Reggie in the collection

1/1 Legends: English/Aguirre/Dantley/The 'Puke!

Bargain pickups

Vets, young guns and 1/1 RC's!

One of my favourite pairings:

Vintage Beaters Side PC

And lastly my BIGGEST card ever: The Exquisite 16 - 1/1 slabbed BGS 9 - where the only place I could think to store it is mounted to the top of my "MJ" box!

Thanks for looking... cheers!

Thanks fellas, I have been out of the hobby for a couple of months but will likely be right back into things once the season kicks off!

That is insanity. I was intrigued at the thread title stating logo'men', and expected to see a couple of them, not an army.

Logoman PC? Holy shizz.... Love the hexadec (apparently the word for 16x) auto!

I mean I cant say anything that has not already been said, I agree mailday of the year there is no possible way to top that! Those Lakers Patches look awesome together, The standard of players in the Logoman PC is amazing. Truly speechless at your amazing PC!

Wowsers.. Wasn't expecting that.
Super collector status!

I want that shumpert logoman

..and ohh man, those Brons are insane.