COMC CARE PACKAGE.

They are so nice and chunky in hand man, if I was a set collector I would definitely have a go at them bad boys.

Nice variety there! Did you have them sent off for grading through COMC or arrive there already graded? If through COMC, how did you find the process? I sent my first one off a week ago. Now the wait......

Reactions: DJW
Nice variety there! Did you have them sent off for grading through COMC or arrive there already graded? If through COMC, how did you find the process? I sent my first one off a week ago. Now the wait......
Yeah I purchased a few graded and had them sent to Comc. It does take around 2 months and even longer in cases but I find it pretty convenient if you are purchasing cards in the States and could not be bothered with all the extra hassle, just submit them once there in your account and play the waiting game. I also use there condition review it cost's $2 and takes a week but can save you a lot of heart break and waiting. I just sent a few of via an OZCARD member who organises group submissions, so will see how that goes.
I can put you in touch with them if that interests you mate just Pm me.

Sweet looking additions mate. Did you submit the cards to BGS through COMC or did you buy graded?

Cool, yeah interested to see how mine goes, it looked OK in the scan so I thought I'd test out the service. Just convenient since it was already in the US and don't have to stuff around going from AUS, I don't do Graded otherwise, I just took one out of a graded case today actually cause it wasn't worth keeping in there with the the grade it had.

I love graded cards. Keep an eye on the Beckett pop report, should be able to see your card grade couple of weeks before you receive it back into your account.

I love graded cards. Keep an eye on the Beckett pop report, should be able to see your card grade couple of weeks before you receive it back into your account.

and if there are 50 versions of the same card graded? .. do you take a snapshot of the pop report before you send in to compare say, 6 weeks down the track?

and if there are 50 versions of the same card graded? .. do you take a snapshot of the pop report before you send in to compare say, 6 weeks down the track?
As long as you have a rough idea, within a few weeks they usually put the card up and date received without the grades
and you just keep an eye on it until there up there. Helps if you send in a few at a time as they usually process all your cards the same date so you just match em up. Saying that my last lot just appeared there grades n all at the same time but that is the first time that has happened.