case of 12/13 panini select and 11/12 past and present break

Remember to wash those hands before you start busting again

no worries mate. my hands are squeaky clean

box #11

mini 1 ( prizm bogut and bynum, auto rc fournier, inflight MKG, hot rookies alexy shved, white hot paul pierce, prizm auto patch rc iman shumpert)

mini 2 (prizm nate robinson and carmelo anthony, auto rc marquis teague, prizm auto rc jan vesley, hot rookie fab melo, hot stars paul pierce, white hot thomas robinson)

last box of the case. why does it have to end!

box 12

mini 1(prizm aldrige and divac -again!, auto rc will barton, auto prizm rc jimmer fredette, white hot andre drummond and kevin garnett, hot rookies fredette)

mini 2 (all stars dwight howard, hot stars chris bosh, hot rookies norris cole, auto rc tyler zeller, prizm derrick favors, select stars auto patch aldrige and last one is a gold hot rookies lavoy allen /10)

to summarize all of this, I am happy with the case break. got some gold prizms and nice rookies. too bad no paul george at all! and was hoping for a black prizm still it was a great break. cheers everybody

That's a really cool case, the cards look fantastic!!

Question, are there only 7 cards per mini, or were you just posting the hits?

Hey buddy great case. Some very solid hits there. I need the M Teague RC Auto and any other Teagues or John Henson you busted. PM me with what you are after thanks