case of 12/13 panini select and 11/12 past and present break

b3 mini 1 (refractor jameer nelson and gerald henderson, hot maurice harkless and dion waiters, auto rc perry jones, auto patch refractor thomas robinson)

b3 mini 2 (refractor stuckey and stoudamire, hot myers leonard and kyrie, auto patch rc kim english, hall selection bill russel and, gold prizm auto patch refractor norris cole! /10)

12 boxes in a case and 2 mini box per box. i'm still on the third box. it will be a long night!

WOW! That's some busting you've got ahead. Love to stay up and keep you company, but I gotta check out. GL with the rest man! If you pull a nice Harris (if there is any in this set) lemme know if you wanna move it.

Glad to see this getting busted here! Nice looking cards so far. I'd be keen on and Andre Drummond's you hit mate

b4 mini 1 (refractor hayward and batum, auto patch rookie orlando johnson, auto rc darius morris, hall selection john stockton, white hot chris paul)

b4 mini 2 (refractor horace grant and damian lillard, hot rookie bernard james, auto patch refractor singler, all star garnett, redemption jimmy butler and white hot kyrie)

That last mini box was sweet with a kyrie white hot and lillard refractor! That all-star set looks really nice as well.

box #5 is mojo box

mini 1 (refractor steph curry and jason richardson, auto julyan stone, hall selection petrovic, redemption lavoy allen, hot rookie kahwi leonard and white hot kobe!)

mini 2 (refractor kobe, all star kobe, hot rookie klay!, white hot marshon brooks, auto rc barton, gold refractor derozan /10! and auto patch rc kyrie!!!)

more mojo to you bro, the kyrie's alone should put a dent in ya spending on this case lol PS Dibs on Marshon Brooks too heheh

AND HOLY MOLEY KYRIE AUTO PATCH... JACKPOT BRO!!!

Kobe prizm, derozen gold AND kyrie gu auto, this case is pretty sweet so far mate. Keen to see what's in the rest

ok last box for the night box #6

mini 1 (white hot kemba walker, hot rookie terrence jones, auto rc darius morris, refractor al horford, refractor hall selection bill russell, J Lin and gold refractor auto orlando johnson /10!)

mini 2 (refractor darren collison and gerald henderson, all star duncan, auto rc alec burks, hall selection petrovic and rookie jersey prizm autographs isiah thomas redemption card)