image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Killed it with the PC additions with hreat photography to boot. That cap is an awesome peice as well.

Killed it with the PC additions with hreat photography to boot. That cap is an awesome peice as well.

Thanks! I thought a scan wouldn't do these cards justice :)

Nice Faried pick ups! What are your thoughts on his role at the Nuggets going forward? Was hoping he would get traded to Boston :thumbsup:

I think he's definitely on the move. Reports say he hasn't requested a trade but is open to it, while the nuggets want to run Jokic / Nurkic at the 4 & 5 together. I honestly thought Toronto would be a great fit for him but they've filled the void with Sullinger so right now I'm not really sure what the next best destination is.

That said, Coach Michael Malone is a huge fan of the manimal so I guess it just depends on if a better fit comes along in a trade.

Thanks! I thought a scan wouldn't do these cards justice :)

I think he's definitely on the move. Reports say he hasn't requested a trade but is open to it, while the nuggets want to run Jokic / Nurkic at the 4 & 5 together. I honestly thought Toronto would be a great fit for him but they've filled the void with Sullinger so right now I'm not really sure what the next best destination is.

That said, Coach Michael Malone is a huge fan of the manimal so I guess it just depends on if a better fit comes along in a trade.
Fingers crossed he comes to the Celtics then! Would fit in nicely alongside Horford, and imagine him and Smart on the court together!

Wow, a pretty great week there. Cool stuff.

Why does Panini have to do that to Hakeem and D. Rob with the Immac Acetate Patches? Come on.

Hats off to you sir! UD Black, Dunkin Donuts and Tie Dyes are some insanely sexy cards - classic black, the see trough acetate and the blingy rainbow of colour - has it all! Good to see the Manimal PC continue to dominate too!

Man, pictures soooooo show off the goodness of those indeed.
Sooo shiny

That classic 90's insert too, so good when even till this day you recognise them after all these years.

Very sweet mailday! No secret I love me some AI, some of those Manimals are BOOM especially the Flawless patch, but I'll have to pick the snapback! I'm guessing you got that from NBA.com auction and its worn?

Back
Top Bottom