Better late than never - comc & other mail (part 2 of 2)

nichj99

Faried PC Battle Champion
Feedback - 100%
231   0   0
OK, so i got there eventually!

Below are some other goodies I've picked up lately. Not all have come via comc. Some are group break hits etc

A few Kyle Lowry Pickups

IMG__0017.jpg

Found this one on ebay... and thought for the price it was too good to pass up on nostalgia alone. I'm hoping my Lakers draft D'Angelo Russell this year, having followed him through his rise at OSU, he's a clone of Brandon Roy.

IMG__0019.jpg

Then whilst I was oogling over the UD Black, I grabbed another. It's refreshing to see this style of card instead of the 'all white' panini likes to go for.

IMG__0003.jpg

A few hits from West Oz Cards Vault Breaks

IMG__0069.jpg

IMG__0070.jpg

A few hits from Cherry Collectables Select VIP Day group break.
$_12.JPG

And then BOOM! #/10!
IMG__0001.jpg

Then picked up this one. A Black Sac 1/1.
IMG__0071.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------

A few more Faried's that arrived since my last post.

#/10
IMG__0065.jpg

#/10
IMG__0066.jpg

#/25 (rookie year)
IMG__0067.jpg

#/10 - matching to the other one I posted in my other mailday! Getting this card almost broke me. A guy in Korea has 2 of the 10 in the print run. Both are for sale, but every time we agreed on price, he'd back flip and then increase what he wanted. Eventually he started asking $170usd for it. Then when I declined he began to shill every copy of the card that surfaced on ebay for 10 months, to get it to the amount he wanted from me. Eventually, he accidentally won one of the cards, refused to pay. Got blocked from the seller and the item re-listed in which I won for what is actually its true market value. Got there eventually!!
IMG__0062.jpg

#/25 - and nasty patches in all three windows!
IMG__0064.jpg

------------------------------------------------

Finally, I'll finish with this set I've started working on. The Select USA Silver prizms.

IMG_.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to look!

There are so many nice cards in those hard to pick but that select gold patch :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:looks pretty nice. Grats.:):):)

That Golden Trios is a nice looking card along with the Faried's and everything else, but a Black sac, well that sounds painful :cry:

Black is back! Have to give you a red card though for coining he term 'black sac' - made me wince and cringe at the same time! :red:

Those manimal triple patch cards are sick. That Brandon roy is sweet & would of been a huge card when it came out, shame what happened to his career.

Those manimal triple patch cards are sick. That Brandon roy is sweet & would of been a huge card when it came out, shame what happened to his career.

Absolutely. For $25 I couldn't pass on that card of Brandon Roy. It would have been one of the key cards in the product at release.

BAM that Gold Magic !!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek: fantastic mailday, lovin the UD Blacks, Roy was a mean player on court, like so many other players injuries got the best of him

Back
Top Bottom