And then there were 200 Penny autos in the PC!

penny collector

OzCardTrader
Feedback - 100%
34   0   0
Hey everyone... well very happy to say that I have cracked the 200th auto mark. Got to admit I have been slightly bored lately as a lot of other collectors, but hitting the milestone has definitely brought a big smile to the face!

Alright well ill start of with a blue retro PMG #17 of 50, Now I know the retro stuff is never as good as the originals, but with the Penny Red PMGs selling for $1200-1500 I think I will be settling for the retro kind!

An oddball Sketch card, and a leaf sketch card.

Then some IP autos, I love IP autos have great photos of him signing the cards and well I have seen enough of his autos to pick the genuine ones anyway. but I have never dealt with the whole sending away for Certification with JSA, If anyone has would like to know how the whole experience turned out.

Anyway enough rambling here they are.

Classic Futures

Skybox Exl

And love this one Finest Rookie if only it were the refractor!

A couple more high praise Inks.. since I had the 1of1 figured I would try for them all.

SOTT triple.. normally don't go for the multiplayer autos but it was a good price, three great players and really bold standout autos, I could not resist. # 2of8

Signatures Endorsements #23 of 49

And lastly a couple of new Innovation autos, actually really like both of these cards.
Top Notch auto #3 of 25

And game jersey auto #24 of 25. Will definitely be keeping an eye out for the patch version!

Well that's it for this instalment, Thanks as always for looking!

very nice mailday.....a great achievement!
congrats on the achievement

Thanks heaps!

Nice mailday, really like that triple SOTT, first I have seen of that one!
Yeah me too! Like I said not normally my thing but really happy with it.

200! Wowsers! I remember when there was only a couple of Penny autos on the market...lucky I didn't try buy 1 then lol Nice work man
Yeah When I set out on the quest there were not even 200 autos listed! But Panini made short work of that with there multi variants in every release! Lucky for me the new stuff is way cheaper than the old stuff!

An amazing effort. Always had it in my head there weren't many Penny autos around but how wrong was I?

Any chance you'll post your top ten or something? Would love to see your favourites!

The triple auto is amazing

Thanks Norm, had a feeling you would like that one! really is a great card!
200 is a great achievement!
Awesome work, that is no small feat!
Congrats on hitting 200 Penny autos mailday, that triple auto is sick!
Awesome achievement, well done!

Thanks guys, its taken a fair amount of time and much more money than I can safely disclose to the missus!

An amazing effort. Always had it in my head there weren't many Penny autos around but how wrong was I?

Any chance you'll post your top ten or something? Would love to see your favourites!
There weren't too many but there have been so many released in the last couple of years!
A top ten I will work on that... haven't had a good show us your top ten thread on here for a while!

Good to see a tallboy in that mailday - some nice IP autos in there too.
I love that tallboy Skip and I love me a good IP auto!

Congrats mate, hope to see another 200 more
Holy crap another 200 as insane as it sounds I would like to see that too, we could have a race to the 400 mark!

Congrats. Some really nice cards in that lot. Can't wait to see your upcoming mail days!!
Thanks mate, I am hoping for some good maildays with the new products at the end of the month so hopefully they don't disappoint!

Congratulations for the milestone and for the nice mailday . Don't really like the retro collection except for the pmg who looks great in hands and I understand why you couldn't resist for the triple auto, love the 3 players and the nice signatures for all of them.