All NBA Teams 1994-95

Nevetsov

OzCardTrader
Feedback - 100%
11   0   0
Reorganising my collection and I noticed I have a run of All-NBA team base subset (11-25) from Upper Deck 1994-95. Been trying to work out what to do with it, since it's not enough to chase the full UD set, but it's nice enough to want to keep.

I also have some random inserts from that era (mostly pulled back in the day, some acquired) to which I've always had a sentimental attachment, but the reality is I'll never have the motivation to pull down the full sets.

So it hit me - why not try to get one insert from the sets I like, and marry them up to each of the All-NBA team players from that year? (Coincidentally, the year I first got into bball).

It's a work in progress, but this is how it looks with what I currently have:

I'm going to try and remove duplicate insert sets from it - so probably try and nab an Ultra Power of either Coleman or Malone, and I'm kicking myself because I just traded a Stockton Topps Sparkplug which would have been perfect

Any recommendations on low end sets to nab the guys I don't currently have inserts for would be great. Nothing over $10 would be even better.

Cheers, hope you enjoyed this little trip down memory lane as much as I did!

Last edited:
90s is full of cheap colourful inserts - you'll have no trouble tracing plenty of them down, Id; usggest startgn with a poduct / set from one year and picking the eyes out of whatever inserts you like.

90s is full of cheap colourful inserts - you'll have no trouble tracing plenty of them down, Id; usggest startgn with a poduct / set from one year and picking the eyes out of whatever inserts you like.
Good thinking - Ultra 1994-95 and 1995-96 were my go-to sets and they featured colourful inserts like Ultra Power, Rebound Kings etc. I might start with them.