Al Box Breaks Group

Crap. Was it long enough gone now that Paypal probably would not refund either?

Yeah, a bit disapponting he didn't even bother to reply, hopefully he's just been busy with travel etc. Don't think he'll leave us high and dry though, so will give him the benefit of the doubt for now, but it just looks like it's going to take us a while to get our stuff and even longer for the outstanding breaks to happen.....

My payment was sent to Al at looks like around the beginning of June which means the 45 day refund time may be running out real quick...

Looks like I have 3 days to dispute it. I tried to email Al over a week ago and had no response so I think I may open a dispute. If nothing else it may force Al to respond and get these shipped.

Sounds like he's not responding to any of us then... Anyone else tried to get in touch with him lately ?

I like to think of myself as patient and trusting, but no contact at all since this break and not responding to any of us makes me a little fishy. And if he is not planning on continuing these breaks I guess he has the opportunity to "disappear" right now.

I just raised a Paypal dispute so Al now has until August 4th to respond which is plenty of time. If he responds in this time and gets the item sent and tracked how he has done previously, it's easy to close the dispute and no harm done. But like I said, I only had 3 days to get it dispute sorted or it was past the 45 days and payment was basically lost. Hopefully this gives him a sense or urgency to get this all sorted!

BTW I would recommend everyone else look into opening a dispute before that 45 days passes also.

Trevor have you tried liveboxbreaks.net? I have been doing a few recently as he has breaks live most days. Prices aren't too bad and he will do once a month free shipping to Aus.

Had some paypal, so just bought the Rams in a Prestige and Elite break at liveboxbreaks. Put you down as a referrer Neil, not sure if it'll get you anything though ! Charged me $3 shipping on the way out - is that different ? You also have to remember to ask for the base if you want them...which I did...

Trevor, the $3 shipping is normal but send Hawks a message to let him know you want the once a month free shipping. You will have to put in a US city and postcode when you set up your account for some reason, but you can put your 'proper' details in one of the other boxes, however once you have ordered something and your Aussie address is in the system it all seems to work OK, he seems pretty clued up. I have just picked up the Chargers for $1.50 in totally certified, looking for a Charlie Joiner!!!

Shannan, was actually thinking of doing the same thing, I think we all have been pretty patient. Surely a one line email as an update wouldn't hurt.

Have also just opened a dispute as I was close to the 45 days too, hope Al comes to the party

Yeah hopefully Al sorts this out. A heads up email would have gone a long way. I wasn't willingly to let it go any longer and loose out on the possibility of not getting my money back if something happens.

Pity it's come to this...keep us posted on how you go...

Pretty sure I'm outside the window of appeal....

Oh that sucks! I will keep you posted if I hear anything. If having disputes from Neil and myself does not make Al get his but into gear and get our break sorted, I'm not sure what will... if we don't hear anything and Paypal sees that Al has had multiply disputes in regards to this break, you may find Paypal may be willingly to refund you also.

I would highly recommend everyone else from the break look into opening a dispute also before it is too late.

I cannot add a dispute my Broncos payment but I can for the extra spot I bought when we had someone pull out. So the best I can expect is half my money back.

I had a break in march that did not ever arrive from him but was not concerned due to only being base cards, and I am waiting on stuff from a Prism break that was after our group break too.

So I have had nothing I have bought from him arrive yet.