Al Box Breaks Group

They look very awesome in person. You will not be dissapointed! I have been looking for a Rod Streater or Rhett Ellison one, but have not had much luck yet.

So much for Al breaking everything even if not sold out...have to admit I'm kind of over it all now...think I'll be asking for a refund if they don't happen this week....

Must be a llllooooooonnnngggg weekend in Al land Saw a few breaks where he has said everything is being broken this week. Have sent quite a few emails too without reply

Al did the last box of 2011 Contenders today, picked up Delone Carter (Colts) and Doug Baldwin (Seahawks) autos so not too shabby. Just have to wait for them to be delivered now!!

Hopefully our group break stuff gets sent out soon. I wonder if we want to do another group break if Jon at Crazy 8 might be able to do it for us?

Gather no one has got their OCT break stuff from Al yet ?? Might have to find out what the drill was...don't mind waiting for free freight stuff, but we paid shipping for these so think they should have been got out fairly quickly ??

Nothing yet and the site seems to have come to a grinding halt, in two minds wether to request a refund on all the stuff I am still waiting for

Nothing yet and the site seems to have come to a grinding halt, in two minds wether to request a refund on all the stuff I am still waiting for

Same here... Did I misread the emails or was he going to do all the team breaks a while back even if they hadn't sold ?? I'd kind of like still be in the case breaks I bought shares in, but how long do we have to wait ??

Going to drop him a line now to see what the go is...

Trevor have you tried liveboxbreaks.net? I have been doing a few recently as he has breaks live most days. Prices aren't too bad and he will do once a month free shipping to Aus.

No Mate, haven't. Thanks for the heads up - Crazy8 has been quiet this week after saying he was going to do Prestige etc, so looks like he's off the air again too

Anyone done any Prestige yet ??

I was all set to grab a box when they first came out, but I've had 2nd thoughts. There are some real nice inserts but the "Rookie overkill" factor finally put me off. Base RC's, Tickets, Passports, Draft City, Draft Picks, Prestigious Picks - and mostly all the same players.
I really like the look of the acetates and the jersey inserts though.
Maybe........maybe not???